HOME ABOUT QISH REMINISCE GALLERY CONTACT ME

من كان لله كما يريد، كان الله له فوق ما يريد
Siapa keadaannya seperti apa yang Allah inginkan;
Allah ada baginya melampaui segala harapan.

♥A Blue Solemnization.



Assalamualaikum warahmatullah..

Actually, I was trying to avoid myself from approaching my dear lappy, Stella but I truly can't.. Tomorrow Monday will be the first day of my two days final exam but am still playing around with my laptop. Kalau biasanya, tak hairan pun pandang lappy.. Seminggu sekali pun payah bukak.. Just go online through cellphone only. But currently when am in a critical exam mode, I can't stop myself from approaching Stella and do something with it. Even earlier, I rarely updated my bloggy for being too lazy or busy but now dalam saat genting pun still nak update blog. Haha. Weirdo. Yes am crazy I guess. -.-"

Okay enough. Just wanna take few time here.. Kinda short update.. By the way, our family were having an event today. Alhamdulillah everything is settled! It's the solemnization ceremony of my 5th Aunty, which is Mama's sister, Aunty Khartina.. She get married to her old classmates during schooltime.. My new Uncle Zulkifli is from Kelantan.. Welcome to the family! :D


Alhamdulillah again.. Everything running on smoothly.. Meriah even though no sanding sanding and tak besar besaran pun.. :) After a few days our family doing the preparation for this small meaningful ceremony.. Congratulations to Aunty Khartina and Uncle Zulkifli! Barakallahu lakuma wabaraka alikuma wa jamaah baina kuma fii khoir.. Usratiy till jannah.. Amin.. In Sha Allah! ♥ Here are some pictures from the event.. :)

 Hantaran all done by Mama and Sirih Junjung by Cik Ita. :)
Chocolates as doorgift.. My idea, made by me and Mama.. :)

 Selamat Pengantin Baru Aunty & Uncle! :D
 Atuk and Raiqal. :)
 Nenek and Raiqal. :)
 Mama and Raiqal.. alolo tiut. haha. <3
 Alif Ashraff (Along) and Raiqal. :)
 Maksu and Raiqal. :)
 Adly Arif pun dengan Raiqal.. :)
Semua nak ambil gambar dengan Raiqal..
Qish pun.haha. Tapi tak tunjuk sini k. =P
A part of the guests.. :)

I think that's all I wanna share about the event.. In Sha Allah I'll be sitting for my final semester examination this Monday and Tuesday.. Takutnya eeii.. :-/ Doakan Qish ya kawan2.. Terima Kasih.. ;)

QishDarleena


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED | QISH DARLEENA 2010-2016 | THIS BLOG IS DESIGNED BY RRAI