HOME ABOUT QISH REMINISCE GALLERY CONTACT ME

من كان لله كما يريد، كان الله له فوق ما يريد
Siapa keadaannya seperti apa yang Allah inginkan;
Allah ada baginya melampaui segala harapan.

Keek; The New Addiction.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim~
Assalamualaikum/Hello there..

It has been three days since my last update in this blog and I found that I frequently update my blog lately.. Do you aware of that? Me just aware of it. wakaka. ^^" Alhamdulillah.. Today is Wednesday, the third day of the month April 2013. How fast the time flew away and we already here in the second phase of the year 2013. Alhamdulillah for the age that Allah has lend to us all. Alhamdulillah.. =')

Okay. Looking at the title of my entry, obviously shows that I'm here to write about 'Keek'. Uuuu... What is 'Keek'? hmmm. In English, the word 'Keek' doesn't have any meaning. But if you refer from the Urban Dictionary, 'Keek' does have a lot of weird meaning. It's kinda maybe more to the urban slang, created by the so called urban guys zzzz whatever~ The 'Keek' that I'm talking about right now is this 'Keek'.... [press the picture 'Keek' to discover~]

"Keek is a new social media network that focuses on micro video sharing.
 Users upload video status updates and are able to share them with friends or followers."

*It was established since 2011 actually. Tapi macam baru nak famous. haha*

Got that? Aha. Apa motif tetiba update pasal Keek ni woit qish? haha. Actually, I just created my Keek account on the last 31.3.13 and within only less than 24 hours having Keek, I suddenly became so addicted towards Keek. Seriously... =.= Everytime I feel like I want to record (keeking) more and more video using my phone, upload the videos to my Keek and I tried hard keeping myself from not doing that.. haha. Is this normal? I think it's normal to be addicted sebab Keek ni best kott wa cakap luu (my personal opinion)..

So, what so special about Keek? As for me, I'm so in love with Keek (for now lahh) because it's a good, express way to update and keep the pieces of memories about our life in the video form instead of taking photos, tweeting, sharing status in Facebook yadda yadda.. It doesn't take much time at all. Just 36 seconds given to keek your new video update directly through your smartphone, tablet or your pc then keeking it straightly to your Keek. You can also share your Keek videos at your other social networks accounts. Cool huh?

The snapshot of my keek. :3
3 followers and 7 following. Gua bukan retis.*krik krik*

By the time I'm writing this entry, I already have 6 videos in my Keek and 4 out of the 6 videos were uploaded in a day. Yesterday I uploaded 2 videos and today not yet. :P Basically, my Keek is mainly about my masak masak activities and also as my special tribute to the little sister, Yasmin Izara, so you'll might see there's a lot of videos about that little girl only .. ^^ By the way, this is not a sponsor post or advertisement. Wa pun taktau kenapa tetiba wa rajin buat iklan panjang berjela kat sini. huhu. Alright.. That's it~ And let's check out my Keek [here]. Thank you.. :)

p/s; I created my Keek is not because of the artists' influence or whatever. Please take note. lol.

QishDarleena

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED | QISH DARLEENA 2010-2017