HOME ABOUT QISH REMINISCE GALLERY CONTACT ME

من كان لله كما يريد، كان الله له فوق ما يريد
Siapa keadaannya seperti apa yang Allah inginkan;
Allah ada baginya melampaui segala harapan.

Entry of the New Year

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum & Hi! :)

This is my very first entry for 2016. Nothing much to say.. Alhamdulillah for the awesome life, Alhamdulillah for everything.. My past few years have ended with the same lovely person & I started my new year with that same lovely person since years ago besides my beloved family & dearest friends also. Without everyone by my side, I wouldn't be as happy, as blessed as I am now. Thank you Allah for sending me these people that brightened up my life. Smile, tears, happiness, sadness, thousand of feelings all compiling, creating their own stories that will only become memories later. All those life experiences that brought me into who I am now. Since that this entry is quite short, I attach together some highlights from my 2015 memories.. Lol. xD

January 2015
Went to Johor Bahru & Singapore with Mommy Mikhail.

So this is my Maksu, Mommy to Mikhail. ^^

February 2015
- Joined Daewoo E&C *ehem xD

This is during our potluck. :D


May 2015

- Went to Pulau Pangkor with AGM Family.

So this is me with Along, my cousin aka my only brother.


July 2015
- Went to Penang alone! xD

Taman Belia Penang. I've a lot of pictures I took in Penang actually! xD


August 2015
- A very first war with H due to my naughtiness. Huhu. T_T
- Went to Ipoh with Unisel girlfriends.



September 2015
- Went to Port Dickson with Daewoo family.

A part of my sisters in Daewoo. <3 p="">

October 2015
- Helmi officially graduated! Yeay. ^^
- Welcoming the triplets to Darleena's family.

Congratulations sweetheart! :*

My triplets: Bek, Snowy & Baby Boo.

December 2015
- My Monster I, Neddy Darleena got hitched!

Barakalahh Angah & Faris! ;'D

The same hope all over again, I really wish that we gonna end 2016 together as well as continue counting another coming years journey with blessings, dream & hopes. May Allah ease all of our matters, give us strength to go through this year's challenges, guide us towards His blessings. Aamiin In Sha Allah.. Happy New Year 2016! ^^ Till we meet again later! 

11th January 2016
10:46 pm
Qish Darleena

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED | QISH DARLEENA 2010-2017